Re: [hylafax-users] FaxNotify, no attachements at all

joea (joea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Sorry to return to this subject, but, my last problem seems to be that on failed sent fax
(or any result, for that matter,) I get an email to the expected place, with expected information, but no attachment, of any type.

I have created a FaxNotify file and it contains"
NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=errors;
RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;

I gather this should work? Is a stop/start required?

Yes, that should work to send a PDF attachment of the sent-fax image along with the notification message. If you get a notification message but no attachment, then check the permissions on FaxNotify and check that your MIMENCODE, UUENCODE, and ENCODING settings in etc/setup.cache (as produced by faxsetup) contain meaningful, correct settings.