[hylafax-users] FaxNotify, no attachements at all

Sorry again, v 4.2.5, running on SLES9

joea

Sorry to return to this subject, but, my last problem seems to be that on failed sent fax
(or any result, for that matter,) I get an email to the expected place, with expected
information, but no attachment, of any type.

I have created a FaxNotify file and it contains"
NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=errors;
RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;

I gather this should work?  Is a stop/start required?

The notify file seems OK, but, what do I know?

joea