[hylafax-users] How to receive the status notification of the sent faxes from Java program

Hi

I am currently using FAXIMUM server and we are in the process of migrating to HylaFax. I have few clarification and can any one please help me out

  1. Currently I am invoking the FAXIMUMClient program from a Java file and get the return notification from FAXIMUM by a flat file. Similary I want to achieve the same in HylaFax. Is there any way it can return the successful status/failure status to the java program which it is calling. I will be replacing the FAXIMUMClient with HylaFaxClient program.

Regards,

Sathish Kannan

Sr. Systems Analyst

Technology Department

CrimsonLogic India Pvt Ltd

#124, 6th Floor, Surya Chambers, Murugehpalya,

Airport Main Road, Bangalore 560017, India.

Main Tel: (91) (80) 2522 2888

Main Fax: (91) (80) 2522 2884

Visit us at www.crimsonlogic.com

Makes better sense

Notice: We have changed our registered company name to CrimsonLogic Pvt Ltd.

This Information is for the use of the intended addressee only. It contains confidential information which should not be copied or disclosed without the consent of CrimsonLogic Pvt Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient or if this information has reached you in error, kindly inform us immediately at the above telephone number; reverse charges if necessary.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions