Re: [hylafax-users] some serious modem testing

Hi Bojan.

I would like to add that if you use a fax card from a manufacturer who cares
about fax then you will benefit from all the years of testing that they have
undertaken.

Mainpine has an extensive ISV test programme which includes sending hundreds
of thousands of fax's.  Here's an overview of the process;

http://www.mainpine.com/corporate/press/2006/isvlab.php

Having tested most of the fax hardware and software in the industry I know
how important both parts are in a successful and reliable fax solution.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Ltd. Support
USA +1 718 701 2422 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 436137
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com