Re: [hylafax-users] How to receive the status notification of the sent faxes from Java program

Sathish wrote:

   1. FAXIMUMClient program from a Java file and get the return
      notification from FAXIMUM by a flat file. Similary I want to
      achieve the same in HylaFax. Is there any way it can return the
      successful status/failure status to the java program which it is
      calling. I will be replacing the FAXIMUMClient with
      HylaFaxClient program.

If you're working on a *NIX platform you could write up a "wrapper client" that invokes sendfax and then watches the queue via faxstat until that job is done and then reports back data as you expect. That's one option, anyway.