[hylafax-users] some serious modem testing

Allright fellows,

I got some modems, and they work in Class 1 (I managed to send and
receive some faxes). But how can I be 99% sure that they will work
reliable when I put server in regular every day use?

How can I test them?
I don't want to happen that modem works fine one day and other day not.

Should I send 100 faxes at the same time or schedule several hours of
constant receiving, and if server (modems) survive that then they should
survive every day's work..?

Respectfully,
--
Bojan Stojanovic