[hylafax-users] T1 PRI Question, Can this be done and has anyone ever done it

Has anyone ever put a Hylafax system between a ISDN PRI and a PBX?

Telco T1 PRI<----> T1 PRI (HylaFax) T1 PRI <----> T1 PRI (PBX)

I've seen something about this when both Astrisk and Hylafax were on the same
computer but nothing on a configuration like this. I would expect that the
software controlling the T1 card(s) would be dong the routing and not Hylafax.

John Warren
Network Operations Administrator

Prudent Rx Inc.
100 Corporate Pointe, Suite 395
Culver City, CA 90230

P: +1 (310)642-1700 x121
F: +1 (310)642-1701
e: jwarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

**Notice of Confidentiality**
Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure under the law, including the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If the reader of
communication is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil
penalties. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender by replying to the message and delete the material from any computer.

        Thank you,

        Prudent Rx, Inc.