Re: [hylafax-users] Adaptive answer, MT5634ZBA-V92 (was Receive problems with MT2834ZDX modems)

Bill Campbell wrote:

Using kermit I see the following response
RING
ATA

FAX

FAX

CONNECT

Communications disconnect (Back at spooner.mi.celestial.com)

Bingo. Exactly what I thought. "FAX" does not (unlike some other modems) signal to the fax application that it is time for the application to start sending data. HylaFAX needs to wait for the CONNECT message. In your modem config file set:

ModemWaitForConnect: yes