Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Minimum Requirements

My hylafax server is runing as a faxemail gateway, it also runs the
mysql and apache.

My pc is just a P200MMX with 64M ram, FreeBSD5.4.

I will suggest you to get some cheap cheap hardware modem. The only
winmodem works on the BSD is Lucent WinModem. I know conexant will be
working fine under linux. But....

Check the ebay or your local computer store to find some really old
modem. Even the external one. 14.4kbps is way enough to support the fax.

Good luck

Alex