[hylafax-users] Hylafax Minimum Requirements

I have a couple of beginner doubts, one is Hylafax-server minimum requirements. I am thinking on using a Intel Celeron 300Mhz, RAM 64 machine as a terminal (no X) server.

I wonder if this will be enough for the task.

My second question is does a modem working on linux will mean that the Fax will also work. I have a winmodem running on conexant but I wonder if does it necesarily make my Fax features run too.

If not does anyone know or recomend a - $20 USD fax-modem.

thanks for the answers.

--
Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"