Re: [hylafax-users] Problem LOCKWAIT *SOLVED*

Kilian Schlaich wrote:

If you think, that my hack is worth for the community, and is not a
deprecated way to do that, I'm willing to send the scripts to you.

I think that most of this would be considered a deprecated approach, as there are new methods of returning the files with FaxNotify.

However, you are always welcome to hang your work on Bugzilla, and we can see what becomes of it.

Thanks,