Re: [hylafax-users] Problem LOCKWAIT *SOLVED*

Hello Lee,

the problem is solved. I have to say clearly:
It was house-made by noone else than myself !

Just to let you know...
The solution was, that I have set the ServerTracing in config.modem
but not in config. So this was the reason why I did not get any
detailed logging.

After I had turned it on (doing exactly as you told me) I saw that
sendfax was called propperly and that I had to look at (my patched
version of) sendfax. Doing so, I found out, that there was a simple
wrong path, calling the original sendfax from my shell-script.

I corrected the path and sending faxes works fine, again.

**Thanks alot** for staying cool and moderating me in my cofuson !

Kilian