[hylafax-users] Help! I need to send mail (faxes) that were 554'd by our mail server

Hi all.  This is semi-off-topic, but I'm stuck.  The
mail administrator at our corporate HQ screwed me over
this morning.  He locked down our mail servers and in
the process killed my relaying of mail from our
hylafax box (running sendmail) to our main mail server
(running Lotus Notes Domino).
Anyway, I explained the problem and he set everything
back the way it was, so faxes are flowing again.  The
problem, however, is that I have "policy rejected"
emails sitting on my mail server that I need to get
delivered.  I'm no sendmail guru by any means, so if
someone could suggest a quick method to release these
messages I would appreciate it.  I tried a "sendmail
-q", but since the messages were flagged with a
"permanent fatal" they just sit.  I eyeballed the mail
file in vi, so I know they're physically present.

TIA,
Laker