Re: [hylafax-users] Problem Faxing To Brother NSC/IntelliFax

Thanks for your reply,

I've been able to test with a document (.ps) (2pages) that consistently
fails
the document is produced using htmldoc 1.8.24 (html->ps)

ModemSoftRTFCC is not set in config.ttyS0 so the default (yes?) is in use

Sending 3 pages(incl. coverpage)

Using sendfax -2 actually transmit all pages ok but the coverpage fails

Without using -2
Faxing the same document  3 times gave a different result
Coverpage ok every time
Either 1st or 2nd page got cut 1/5 to 1/2 down the page

c00000xxx all report successful transmission

What next?

Many thanks
Pete