Re: [hylafax-users] Problem Faxing To Brother NSC/IntelliFax

Robert McIntosh wrote:

I'm running hylafax 4.2.0 and have a steady problem with sending faxes to two models of fax machines, the Brother IntelliFax 2800 and Brother NSC 8500. When our installation of hylafax sends a fax to either of these machines, only about 1/5 of the first page comes through. The rest of the fax is lost.
Any suggestions on what to look for/adjust?
I've got two modems hooked up to the server: a USR 56k faxmodem 5686 and a Creative Modem Blaster DE5621.
The following is a log from a "succesful" transmission to the Brother Intellifax 2800 (still just the 1/5 of the page received, though - all else is lost):

There have been so many fixes since 4.2.0 that it would be best if we first could determine if the problem is something that has already been fixed in the last 18 months of work. Can you upgrade to 4.2.4.2 or 4.2.5rc2 and then try again? If you cannot upgrade, can I send some test faxes to those fax machines, and then could you say if the full page came through or not?

Thanks,