Re: [hylafax-users] faxrm - no such job found

I've removed the mgetty manually.  But to my surprised the mgetty seems
to me is a dependency when installing Hylafax in Gentoo Linux:

emerge -pv hylafax

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild  N    ] net-dialup/mgetty-1.1.33  -doc 0 kB
[ebuild   R   ] net-misc/hylafax-4.2.3-r1  -faxonly +jpeg -mgetty +pam 0
kB

I've submitted a bug on Gentoo stating that "faxrm" doesn't work after
mgetty upgrade and asked them why is "mgetty" dependency when installing
Hylafax.

The faxrm binary is gone when mgetty is removed.

--
#Joseph