To: "hylafax" <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] faxrm - no such job found

When I run: faxrunq
rm: cannot remove `/var/spool/fax/outgoing/faxqueue_done': Permission denied
/usr/bin/faxrunq: line 366: /var/spool/fax/outgoing/faxqueue_done: Permission denied
chmod: changing permissions of `/var/spool/fax/outgoing/faxqueue_done': Operation not permitted

What permission should faxqueue_done have?
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 46 Jan 11
18:20 /var/spool/fax/outgoing/faxqueue_done

--
#Joseph