Re: [hylafax-users] email2fax gateway question...

Georg Lerch wrote:

> there is my script. It is still based on the one you mailed. But it went
> through a few changes.
>
> >>I will get in a form it can be posted and I will send it to you.
>
> no I failed completly, I hope you don't mind my german comments in it.

 Not at all :)

> >  Thanks. I'm curious now as to which bits were causing a problem :)
> >
> Oh ...
> the ripmime bit,
> the faxlist bit,
> the sendfax bit
> the pslist bit
>

> But it helped me a big great lot!!!!
> I've attached the new version of the script and commented my changes.
>
> As you wrote, it might be a bit quick and dirty. Well now it is.
> Perhaps it will never be a script beauty. But it works, which makes it
> beautiful in a special way. Like my Mountain Bike, which is dirty, but
> has never been more beautiful to me.

 A script is always beautiful when you have got it working :)

 I will have to get a Linux machine running for testing on :) What OS are
you running this on, if you don't mind me asking?

 I'll try and add a bit more functionality to it when I get a chance. Are
there any areas where it falls flat on its backside? ( It's been that log
since I used it, I can't remember :)

Thanks Georg,

Matt