[hylafax-users] TIFF resolution

Hi

We are evaluating Hylafax witn Mainpine OCTO+ modem.
As for sending fax, we can get clear picture if original document is
PDF file.
But if the original document is TIFF, we can not same quality with PDF
file even we configure high resolution at 196 LPI.
Please advise why we get different results between PDF and TIFF, and
how fix it,

Masao Yamada
Voice Communication Inc.
TEL:81-44-455-0021