Re: [hylafax-users] email2fax gateway question...

Rueben,

Do you have the mail2fax system working?  What mail
system are you using?

I have been trying for ages to get this to work, but
to no avail.  There's a couple of us working on
getting the steps right and documented.

Ben Blanch
--- Rueben Gooch <rueben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
---------------------------------
  Greetings,
We are using hylafax as an email2fax gateway.
Everything is workinggreat, except we would like to
remove the first page of the fax.  Wesend an email
with a jpeg attachement from a database that is sent
toabout a hundred of our customers.  The first page
contains the From,To, and subject text and the second
page is the actual information.  Wewant to remove the
first page and only fax the second page. Does
anyoneknow how this can be acheived?  I have Googled,
searched mailing listand have not been able to find
this piece of information.  Thanks inadvance for any
assistance.

Thanks,
Rueben Gooch
SharpABT