Re: [hylafax-users] RECV/CQ: Bad 1D pixel count ...

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 10:59 -0800, Lee Howard wrote:
> Diego Chaparro wrote:
>
> >	Yes, i'm starting to suspect that the PBX can be doing something nasty,
> >it's an asterisk PBX.
>
> Ah, well, then that's a different story... maybe.

	Sorry, i forgot to say it at the beginning.

> I'm guessing that you're using VoIP connections between your endpoints.

	Not exactly. The asterisk PBX is the same machine as the hylafax
server, so the PBX receives the incoming call from one extension (where
the sender fax machine is directly connected) and forwards to another
extension using G.711 codec (i think, not sure) where the modem is
directly connected. So i'm not using VoIP.

	The same scenario works perfectly if i replace the receiver hylafax
server with a fax machine using the same PBX, so using two fax machines
i haven't got any problem. This is why i'm not sure if the PBX is
influencing the results.

	I'll test tomorrow connecting directly the sender fax machine and the
receiver hylafax server, so i'll avoid PBX problems if there are any as
you have suggested.

Thanks again for your comments.

--
Diego Chaparro