[hylafax-users] RECV/CQ: Bad 1D pixel count ...

	Hi all,

	I know that this question has been asked more times because i've been
searching thought the mailing list archive, but i haven't found any
solution nor any tip to fix the problem i have.

	I have an hylafax server running on a linux machine with a conceptronic
modem (C56EW) and i'm able to send and receive faxes, but with every fax
i receive, hylafax shows a lot of messages like this:

RECV/CQ: Bad 1D pixel count, row 253, got 1731, expected 1728
RECV/CQ: Bad 1D pixel count, row 254, got 927, expected 1728

The result is that i receive the fax but it has some missing lines. The
fax is setup as Class 1. The fax machine sender is in the same pbx as
the hylafax receiver server, so there are no problems with noise in the
line. Is it a configuration problem? Should i change the modem? I've
seen some information about ECM in class 1, but i don't know if it's
working or not, or if it could be of any help. The hylafax version i'm
using is 4.2.1.

Any suggest, comment or link would be much appreciated because i'm a
beginner with hylafax and faxes in general.

Regards.

--
Diego Chaparro
Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones