Re: [hylafax-users] Mixed paper size, please help!!

I forgot to send you my result; this fax was sended by a sanyo fax machine.  This is the result that I got in ~/fax/recvq.  I lost the first line on page 1 and the 4 line on the legal page (page 2).  Do you have any idea to correct the problem?

Thanks

Sam

Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
* Samuel Jobin <sjobin@xxxxxxxxxx> [040628 10:11]:

I'm not sure to understand...

How I'm suppose to submit a legal fax?  I just try to send the same doc
but with a standard fax machine and I got the same result...

Yes - because hylafax was asked to send a "letter/A4" sized fax.  It
did just as it was instructed.

Like I said - I have no idea how WHFC works, or how to set that in WHFC.
But a quick look at:
	http://www.uli-eckhardt.de/whfc/1.2/docu/sendfax.shtml
seems to show that it doesn't support sending legal faxes.  You'll have
to take that up with WHFC people...

If you are using sendfax (a unix comandline parameter), it's the -s
parameter (see man sendfax).

If you are submitting jobs using the client server protocal, it's
PAGELENGTH and PAGEWIDTH parameters (specified in mm).

a.

--
Samuel Jobin
sjobin@xxxxxxxxxx