Re: [hylafax-users] Mixed paper size, please help!!

The problem is that the tiff-pdf conversion scripts use the FIXEDMEDIA
option that wacks these pages.  I had the same problem and when I
eliminated the FIXEDMEDIA from the scripts, all was well.

This can also happen on sending if you need to convert from vres 196 as
submitted by the client in a tiff, down to vres 98.  you will get the
similar problem.  For example, we had a client s/w submitting the fax to
the server as a tif in the higher resolution, but we only allow outbound
faxing at the lower resolution.  So hylafax needs to convert the
resolution.  When this is done with the FIXEDMEDIA option in place, the
tops of the legal pages get whacked off (I think because postscript
starts from the bottom).

Attached is a patch that I always apply to my CVS code.