[hylafax-users] fax2ps does not return error

Hello, I installed in my company hylafax 4.1.3 Mandrake 9.1 on one of my servers
and I used as recommended in the HOWTO of hylafax for the reception the following order

fax2ps faxxxxx.tif 2>/dev/null|/usr/bin/lpr -P$printer

that functions.  but however if the received faxxxxx.tif file is badly formatted
fax2ps does not return error and the modem is not slackened.
I am obliged to kill the processs in progress concerning this modem
and I do not have an idea to avoid this kind of problem and also to avoid dissatisfying my customers
somebody has to you it a script to propose to me

with my thanks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions