Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax line hangin...

On 2003.11.19 08:27 Nemi Chandran wrote:
Hi...
I'm trying to see whats wrong with my Hylafax server.
When is try to see the status using 'faxstat'... there r 2 line that are kind of odd, or atleast I have never seen it before. It looks something silimar to this...

Modem ttyR0 (phone numner..): Receiving from  ""
Modem ttyR1 (phone numner..): Receiving from  "233 243 4545"
Modem ttyR2 (phone numner..): Running and Idle...

The status of the first 2 lines has been just like this for quite some time now (more than an hour).

I tried to 'stop' and 'start' Hylafax thru 'hylafax' command. But it didnt seem to work.

Can anyone help me out. I'm new to Hylafax. This is my first time.

In order to help you we need to see the session logs for the two "stuck" faxes. They're in /var/spool/hylafax/log/.

To reset them you may need to 'killall faxgetty'. If that doesn't work you may need to reload the rocket module or reboot the computer.