[hylafax-users] Changing confirmation emails

Greetings

We have configured HylaFAX and WHFC at a customers and by and large they are
very pleased with the combination.

One problem remains though. We have been asked to add the Subject field from
the fax header (input through WHFC as "Regarding") to the confirmation email.
I understand how notify and notify.awk work but the subject field does not
appear to be in the "q" file where the remainder of the notify info comes
from.

I would really appreciate any pointers in this direction.

TIA

Nigel.

Nigel Allen
Senior Consultant