Re: [hylafax-users] FaxDispatch issues - SMTP AUTH??

On Nov 14, 2003, at 5:16 PM, Josh Welch wrote:

Tom Rymes said:
Hi folks,
[snip]
1.) Currently, all faxes are printed to a LaserJet via FaxDispatch.
2.) All routine messages are sent to faxmaster successfully.
3.) our SMTP server uses SMTP AUTH, but should allow mails sent from the
local host to go through just fine.
4.) The FaxDispatch also has lines to send mail to faxmaster in PDF
format, but this never happens.

What is wrong here? Why do I get the "Hylafax Usage Report", but not the
e-mailed incoming faxes? My FaxDispatch follows:
[snip]

I think what you are looking for is the output from faxcron. This should be
set somewhere to run as a cron job.

HTH,
Josh

Actually, Josh, I get the output from faxcron each night. That's why I am confused. Obviously the cron job has no issues sending me the mail, but FaxDispatch does not successfully send me e-mails when a fax is received.

Tom