Re: [hylafax-users] Installation of 4.1

Pedro,

I received a very gracious email from Lee, the HowTo auther and agree with you, that I was a little unfair to him. You will be pleased to know that I have written to Lee apologising for my vitriol.

'sendfax' now works, but I still have to sort the modem which my email client now cannot find (ref.FAQ) and the problem of mime. I can currently only 'sendfax' tiff files via the command line. Word processers do not as yet recognise the print fax mode.

Life seems full of problems!

Thank you for your help & cool advice.

Malcolm Candlish.