Re: [hylafax-users] Installation of 4.1

Michael,

Thank you for your comments. At last ,yes, 'sendfax' works! I added the IP address as you suggested.

I have concurrently emailed Lee, the writer of the HowTo, having received a gracious reply to my criticism. I apologise to him for my vitriol, which upon reflection was unreasonable.

Thank you for your help in this matter and good wishes to Germany. I studied Kant for my MA and therefore have a rather high regard for German philosophy.

Thank you again.

Malcolm Candlish.