Re: [hylafax-users] Installation of 4.1

Lee,

Thank you for your gracious response to my vitriol. Having spent a seemingly great deal of time, reading the printouts of man pages, FAQs and the HowTos, my frustration was extreme in not getting 'sendfax' to work effectively. A lot of users proclaim the value of HylaFAX, but I was getting no where. I do apologise to you for my unreasonable comments and recognise that you improved upon a more difficult situation.

By sorting the /etc/hosts file I can now use 'sendfax' if the file is in tiff format. Thank you for your kind help.

Best wishes,

Malcolm Candlish.