Re: [hylafax-users] Some TIFF's have bad pages

Can someone confirm the following? I want to make sure I totally understand
what needs to be done before we make any changes. Thanks!

Will 2-D MMR work with all viewers as well as 1-D MR? Is there a reason I
don't want to use 2-D MMR? Anyway, I should use tiffcp (with option '-c 1d'
for 1-D MR or '-c 2d' for 2-D MMR) on the existing faxes to ensure they are
all viewable, and then set:

RecvDataFormat: "2-D MMR"

to ensure that future faxes are not corrupted? I just want to make sure I
have all of this summed up. Thanks!

Regards, Dustin

---
Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>
UNIX and Network Consultant
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
PGP Key available at http://www.us.pgp.net
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams