[hylafax-users] Hep getting Hylafax set up on FreeBSD

I've been using Hylafax for years on a HP-UX M68K machine. I'm in the
process of upgrading my machines, and I'm trying to get it setup on a
FreeBSD STABLLE machine.

I want to be able to recive incoming faxes, login in, login abd star a ppp
sessions, send faxes, originate ppp conections. The HP has all of this,
except for originating the outgoing ppp sessions working, and working well.

I have a new Courier Vanything modem hooked up to cuaa1 on the FreeBSD
machine, and I have built the port, and runs the installer script. I have
also added teh required line to /etc/ttys.

My problem is tht the system is not answering the phone. This might be a
switch seting problem on the modem, but I have turned on the auto answer
switch (switch five if memory serves me corectly). However When I power up
the modem teh AA light only remains on for a few seconds.

Any sugestions as to how to troubleshoot this? Also can anyone point me to
a set of recomended switch seting for thsi modem?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.