[hylafax-users] Need help with TIFF email delivery.

Hello People!

I've used beta3 of HylaFAX 4.1 and everything was OK, but when I've intalled
the 4.1 release of HylaFAX and changed replaced the faxrcvd with
faxrcvd-tiff (or faxrcvd-pdf) and faxrcvd-mail with faxrcvd-mail-tiff (or
faxrcvd-mail-pdf) then I'm only getting an empty email from uucp without any
info or images attached. Receved faxes stays in recvq subdir.

What to do?

Thanks in advance,
Dmitri.