[hylafax-users] Sharing phone line between pppd and hylafax

Hi there,

I am using Hylafax v4.1

I had been trying to setup hylafax to share the same phone line with pppd.
Hope someone can show me the correct configuration to achieve it.

I will be using the phone line mainly to access the internet but
occassionally I will want to send and receive fax.

Should I run faxmodem or faxgetty?

I cannot access the modem once I had run faxgetty. Is this expected?
Using the command line :
# faxmodem ttyLT0
I get the following error: FIFO: open: No such device or address

I got the same error with faxanswer.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
--