Re: [hylafax-users] ./configure Missing C++ runtime supportforgcc

Hi Robert

I picked up the pre-compiled version of gcc-2.95.2 for HP-UX 11.0 off the
Software Porting Centre, (hpux.connect.org.uk), and just assumed that it was
OK, (maybe I should read the occassional release notes).   ;-P

Hmmm, I have a very short time-frame for implementation here and putting
together
another release of gcc isn't a really good short-term option, has anyone out
there
setup print queue's in LPRng to talk to Hylafax ??  I have an idea of how to do
it, but
as I said time is at a premium on this job and I never did like re-inventing
wheels.

If you do get around to pre-compiling it on HP I would be extremely grateful, I
downloaded
GNU sed from here:  http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Gnu/sed-3.02/

Thanks for the advice, I'm mainly working in "c" here, but I'll have a close
look to see if
anything else is broken by the compiler.

Regards
Alan

--
Alan O'Keefe