[hylafax-users] process pdf-attachments with faxmail

Hello,

My hylafax is running. I can even send pdf's with the sendfax command and
also faxmail ist working properly with qmail. Now i'm looking for a solution
how to fax pdf attachments. I've read in the docu that there is a
possibility to set up a script (in this case it's filename is "pdf"?) below
the conversion path in the form "../application/pdf"

Is there anyone who got this setup already working?

Thanx!

Nik