Re: [hylafax-users] ./configure Missing C++ runtime support for gcc

On Sat, 26 May 2001, Alan O'Keefe wrote:

> Hi Mallapa
>
> We are running HP-UX 11.0, I retrieved the file:

I think I just might do some HylaFAX coding this weekend.
I'd like to work on the HP problems.

Anyone want to give me ssh access to a HP machine?
(without an enhanced sed prefered)

> sed-3.02-sd-11.00.depot.gz

[snip]
> > > I have the same problem, it turns out it's got nothing to do with g++,
> > > if you look
> > > closely, there is an obscure on-line sed error, turns out HP's standard
> > > sed
> > > utility is a bit limited, just like their awk, perl, print spooler, etc
> > > etc etc.
[snip]

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469