[hylafax-users] Newbie question

This question appears to be asked but never answered in the archives.

We have requirements to pass HP PCL files from a LAB system to HylaFax.
I have tried various incarnations of hp2pbm, lj2pbm, etc...With no luck.

Does anyone know of a solution for converting from PCL to PS or TIFF?

Flame on if this is an inappropriate question...
Cancer causing asbestos underwear has been applied!

BTW I have implemented the following with minimal problems:
RH7 iso image from linuxiso.org
  hylafax-4.1beta2-2rh7
  ghostscript-5.50-7
  ghostscript-fonts-5.50-3
  libtiff-devel-3.5.5-7
  netpbm-9.5-5
  netpbm-progs-9.5-5
  modified (for RH7) SST driver RPM provided by Equinox Tech Support

on a P3-933 with 384Meg and Equinox 64-port SST adapter connected to
16 Multi-Tech MT2834BR Rack MODEMs.

Sending plain text and PS files works fine.

And it only took me about 20 hours to get it working(!) which
included the requisite 3 re-installs of RH7.

Thanks in advance for any response.

Jeff Herring  /  jeffh@sldsi.com
Seacoast Laboratory Data Systems, Inc.
Voice:  603 431 4114  x14