Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with WHFC

Ok!!

  The problem was not the windows printer, and not the OS but the SuSE
6.4
distribution. I've solved it going to the SuSE homepage (www.suse.com)
and
downloading the hylafax update for 6.4 (too simple) . Now I use
hylafax-4.1beta2-135.

 At this moment I'm able to send faxes from Linux and from windows. I
have not
seen the results yet (I'll have to wait till tomorrow) but I think they
would be
fine ;-)

Thanks lots for your support!

    Manuel Martínez Valls