[hylafax-users] Problems with WHFC

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the hylafax service on a SuSE 6.4 server. At the
moment I've been able to send faxes from the server but I have problems
to send faxes from Windows machines.

To send faxes from Linux I use:

sendfax -n -D -d 111.222333 /tmp/test.pg

and works fine (as different users, not only as root).

To send faxes from windows:

I've configured a Printer using the Apple LaserWriter driver, and using
the WHFCFAX port. I'm able to print on it and I can see a message like :

HylaFAX scheduler on server...: Running
Modem ttyS1 (123.456789): Running and idle

The problem is that I get something like that:

JID    Pri    S    Owner    Number        Pages    Dials    TTS
Status
1       127   R    xxxxx      111222333   0:0        0:12

but the modem stills idle and HylaFax doesn't deliver the fax.

I think the problem could be on the etc/hosts.hfaxd, so I attach its
contents:

localhost
127.0.0.1
192.168.1.1