[hylafax-users] Problem receiving Fax

Hy,

I have installed hylafax-4.1beta2-2rh7.i386.rpm on RedHat 7.0 with rokwell 28.800 compatible modem.
I have some problem to recive fax, when the protocol of sender uses MR compression or 2-D (i think is same) the sender don't receive the ack of receive page due it remanding many time some page.
Hylafax receive don't signal any error, but receive a lot of time only page 1.
I have try to send fax whith mi laptop with win95 and Exchange, but the problem is similar, the 1 page is send at 14.400, the second i send at 12.200 the 3 is send at 9600 ...
Any idea?

I send the log and the tiff that I have receive

Thenks
Nicola Drago

Sorry for my english

fax00649.tif