Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with WHFC

I've been trying a lot of different combinations. I'm always using ADSC
(Optimize for Portability) with the Apple LaserWriter (W98 and W95) or
Apple
LaserWriter 16/600 PS (W98), and I modify the 'Send Postscript header'
option, the
'Send Postscript Error Information', the options relatives to 'Use
Bitmap
compression', 'ASCII/Pure Binary Data' and the timeout values as you
said.

I'm printing the results on a file and I send the fax from the Linux
Server
with the command 'sendfax ... /tmp/test.prn'

I wait many minutes but if I execute the top command I see the faxq
process
using 98% of CPU but doing nothing during long time (I have waited an
hour and
it keeps on doing nothing).

If I look at the logs I see:

Jan  8 18:17:10 server FaxQueuer[1118]: JOB 4 (active dest
+34971971171778 pri
127 tts 0:00 killtime 2:59:00): PREPARE START
Jan  8 18:17:10 server FaxQueuer[1137]: JOB 4 (active dest
+34971971171778 pri
127 tts 0:00 killtime 2:59:00): CONVERT DOCUMENT: bin/ps2fax -o
docq/doc4.ps;00
-r 98 -w 1728 -l 297 -m 30 -1 docq/doc4.ps.4

and nothing else.

Thanks lots for your atention,

  Manuel Martínez Valls

PD: I've translated the printer options to English from Spanish so they
could
be different.