some1 knows how to let sendfax to send a ms word doc ??

Hi all,

  i have this problem: i need to send a Microsoft Word 97 document using
sendfax.

  when i type: sendfax -n -m -d 07347827836 test.doc
  i got this error: test.doc: Can not determine file type

  how can i force sendfax to convert the .doc file and send it ???
  im not a ghostscript user so if you will answer me to use ghostscript to
convert it and then
  send it, please.... tell me whats the syntax to convert the file....

  but i think it should be another way to let sendfax convert and send the
file.

  TIA,

Luca

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions