RE: some1 knows how to let sendfax to send a ms word doc ??

You do understand that Microsoft's Word 97 DOC format is not based on any
open standard.  It is a proprietry format that only MS Word can render
correctly.  Even the converters that do exist are only going to convert
simple Word documents.

My recomendation is to fax the Word document from the client that created
the document.  I use WHFC as my Windows client.  After you setup the client
fax software, all you have to do is print to the fax server and it will fax
the document for you.

If you just need to fax this one document and do not want to go through the
trouble of setting up WHFC, you can setup a postscript printer, again on the
windows machine with Word97, to print to a file instead of a device.  When
you go into Word and print to this printer, it will create a .ps file in the
spool directory you setup.  You can then run this file through the ps2fax
utility that comes with HylaFax and you can send this file with the send
command.

Greg