Re: Broadcast Faxing

On Mon, Apr 05, 1999 at 06:47:04PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> I suspect the other half is a custom version of sendfax that can get
> the targets for a single fax out of a text file.  Inasmuch as I don't

I solved this problem by writing a python wrapper script that pulled my
destinations from a comma-delimited file and queued the files to HylaFAX
via one call to sendfax per destination.  not the most elegant solution
but a solution none-the-less.

if people are interested in the script, I can forward it to those who
request it.

joe phillips
jaiger@acm.org

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions