hfaxd: segmentation fault

I installed hylafax-4.0pl1-2.src.rpm onto a pentium Linux box. All seems
to be in order, however, I receive a segmentation fault when running
"hfaxd -I".  I am able to receive just fine.  I initially installed this
package on another package for testing, and I copied the other hfaxd
binary onto the new box, but had no success.  I am able to receive faxes
if this helps?

Thanks for any direction you may offer, I see  I'm not the first to run
across this error.

Art

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions