From: Dave Waller [mailto:dwaller@precisiondrive.com]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 1999 7:20 AM
To: flexfax@sgi.com
Subject: flexfax: Brodcast Faxing

I have been working on sending a 5 page fax to 143 different
phone numbers.  I would like the input from someone on the
best way to do this.

I have a few limitations mostly as I see it 200 mgs free in
the file system that /var/spool/fax is in.

What I would like to have, I believe, is a symbolic link to
the all of the pages except the cover page which should be
unique (name to from bla-bla-bla )

Or maybe I am just doing it wrong.  I made a perl script
that read in the phone numbers and name stuff and made a
shell file with all of the sendfax args and scheduled the
faxes with the -a option after 10 pm 2 min apart.

Thank you in advance for any response.
--
Dave Waller
Precision Drive and Control

The mature bohemian is one whose woman works full time.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions