consultant wanted for install...

I'm too swamped to get this up and running so I'd like to have
someone either come in (over the Internet is fine) and set up
the base running system for an outbound only Flexfax service.

Our architecture for the project is simple:

1. Server side / either Linux on Intel or Solaris on SPARC as we
    have both available.

2. USR Robotics modems (just one outbound for now probably several
     others later on)

3. Unix FrameMaker / MacOS and Windows clients. I'm assuming if the
     server is running well then the clients should be rather easy
     to install and test.

We can pay in love, money or donations to favority charities including
the Free Software Foundation or other worthies. (The FSF is a client).

Please contact me directly, the sooner the better, this paperchase
is for the birds. :)

-d

David Fickes                                       david@advice.com
ADVICE Marketing                                phone: 650/321-2198
480 California Avenue - Suite 104                 fax: 650/321-2199
Palo Alto, CA 94306

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions