"Unspecified Transmit Phase C error"

Greetings:

I've freshly configured hylafax on an RS6000 running aix 4.3.1 and am =
getting the above error when trying to send a simple text file to a local =
fax machine. The transmission itself sort of goes through and stuff on the =
pages is garbled and chopped. I've looked through the FAQ and the mailing =
list archive, and the closest thing I found to my problem is the following =
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1999-01/msg00100.php

This guy had the same symptpms I'm having, and the same error. I tried the =
suggestion on messing with the flow control, but haven't had much success. =
Is flow control deffinitely the issue, or are there other issues I should =
be looking at. I'd kind of like some feedback as to whether there are =
other things which can cause this type of behavior before I go diving into =
the nitty gritty of flow control (which I'm happy to do if that's the =
problem).

Thanks for any input on the subject

-Andrew

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions